Cats are best known for being a selective and moody eater, and well they aren’t wrong at their place because sometimes the cat parents leave no rock unturned while showering love over her but don’t give much thought to why she is finicky.
Apart from her prime nature or maybe sickness (for which you need to observe her keenly and take her to vet), it could be the kitten food you are serving her!
- Basic kitten food: it is easily found in the aisles of cat foods stores, and all you need to make sure is that it is of high quality. You can feed it to her in various flavors.
- Canned food: it contains shrimps, fish, poultry products, etc. they could be used as a treat while training her!
- Scrambled eggs: offer your kitten a spoonful of a scrambled egg without any salt or pepper. It is right in proper nutrition.
- Cooked meats: you can feed home cooked food to your cat in a recommended amount that includes cooked beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, etc. but avoid giving her greasy or fatty food.
- Fresh/saltwater fish: you can feed her little trout, catfish, salmon or tuna fish and she’d appreciate it.
- Cat grass and salad: to maintain your cat’s diet and health, you can feed here wheat/fat fiber or finely diced broccoli.
Remember feeding her a variety in food from here kittenhood so that she adjusts well growing up! Along with nutrition, as mentioned above, take care of health too. Play with her a little before mealtime o stimulate her appetite and if you see any signs, immediately talk to your vet about it.